Experienced Legal Professional
As an attorney, Stan Little has tried cases in every type of court in the State of Mississippi, including successful rulings from the Mississippi Court of Appeals and the Mississippi Supreme Court. Now, with experience as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney, as well as a highly-successful record as a business builder and job creator, Stan wants to serve Desoto County as circuit judge.
Stan Little worked his way through law school at Ole Miss by starting one of the most popular restaurants in Oxford. Not only did it provide a means to support himself, it also helped almost fifty other students working their way toward a college degree. Following law school, Stan passed the bar exams in both Mississippi and Hawaii and started a small, solo practice in North Mississippi. It’s the same firm in operation today– on the Hernando Square for over a decade now.
Family Man with DeSoto County Values
Stan Little was born the son of public school educators, his mother an elementary school teacher and his father the high school baseball and girl’s basketball coach. His parents instilled in him the traditional values that are evident not only in his legal and business interactions, but also in his personal life. Stan’s wife, Meredith, also a former public school teacher, is now a stay-at-home mom to their son, Griffin, and dog, Dixie.
One Qualified Candidate
Stan Little: I BELIEVE…
- In the sanctity of life and the dignity of every individual;
- In a kind word and a smile for everyone I encounter;
- In the wisdom of the Founding Fathers and the role they still play today;
- In the humble courage of the Greatest Generation and the lessons they teach;
- In persuasion when available, fighting when required, and reason always;
- In working to preserve our Desoto County way of life for my son and his generation;
- In respect more than power, giving more than receiving, and God & family above all else.